We went down the hall to the Enchanted Garden restaurant for a buffet breakfast and then we met our tour in the D-Lounge.
We walked right off the ship in Nassau and it was a short walk to our glass-bottom boat. They gave us a harbor tour of Nassau and Paradise Island on our way out to our spot to see the fish. We made a second stop to see a ship wreck.
![]() |
| Caitlin & I rode the Aquaduck - the tube extending over the side of the ship |
We had lunch again back on the ship at Cabanas. During lunch we were very glad we had a morning tour because it started pouring rain. We explored a little and found the ice cream cones and machines - the girls were very happy.
Alexa and Caitlin decided to spend the rest of the afternoon in the oceaneer's Club and Rick and I went to the movie theatre to see "Real Steel."
Afterward, we got dressed for our "formal" dinner at Animator's Palette starring Crush. It was fun to watch all of the screens around the room - the sharks and other characters too. Rick had a pasta-truffle dish he loved, I enjoyed my baked potato cheddar cheese soup, and Caitlin ate her Cod so quickly! Caitlin also had a Mickey Bar ice cream for dessert again.
We waited in line and got to meet Minnie Mouse - she kissed Caitlin! Then Alexa signed up for the mid-ship detective agency game. When Alexa passed all the fun in the kids' room, she decided to go there and finish her game later.
Caitlin stayed with us and went to see the "Villains Tonight" show. Part-way through she got tired/bored and Rick took her back to the room to watch "Toy Story" on our TV. I finished watching the show which was better than the first show but still not what I was expecting yet.
I picked up Alexa and went back to the cabin to switch with Rick. Rick and Alexa went to the family game show and then New Years' dance party in the D-lounge.



















No comments:
Post a Comment