Monday, August 24, 2009

More Sidewalk Progress

Rick and I worked most of this weekend landscaping around the new sidewalk. I did spend a bunch of time weeding our garden too - it was bad!

We ordered five yards of dirt that came early Saturday morning. Rick, Steve and I got it spread out and the girls helped a little too with their tiny shovels.

Untitled

We got the landscape lights in (they are low-voltage but not as bright as I thought they would be) and picked up some new plants. We also picked up some black mulch.

Untitled

Rick was off today so he was able to get some more done. I will have to take some more photos tomorrow.

He still has to do some edging, put some more rock under the front porch and rebuild the stairs but we are making progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment