Sunday, August 16, 2009

Caitlin Says...

Caitlin's been obsessed with Diego and frogs lately. She has a Diego doll that is bigger than she is. She carries him all around with her and he sleeps next to her in bed. She only wants to wear her frog jammies and she likes finding frog stuffed animals. (I always liked frogs so there are a lot of them - many she doesn't know about yet!) We found a real frog in the garage the other night and both girls did not want to leave him alone.

Caitlin and I were reading a book talking about animals. I asked her if she was still a birdie. (Birdie is one of her nicknames and for a while she did think she was one). She said "No, not a birdie." Then she says "Just bird mouth" and puckers her lips. So cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment