Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Pop! and Pick!

Fresh popcorn on the stove...just like my dad used to make when I was a kid.

Our order of boy scout popcorn just came in and Alexa thought it was amazing to make real popcorn. It tasted great too...sure it has a lot more calories than my diet popcorn! Especially since we poured about half a stick of melted butter over the top. Wonder what ever happened to dad's little beer bottle popcorn salt shaker!?!


And here is our nose picker, Caitlin.
My Li'l Nose Picker (by mommypants)

2 comments:

  1. Ok... I will admit it. If it doesn't come in a microwave bag, I would have no idea how to pop it, LOL. Looks yummy though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad was the master popcorn maker in the house and I swear I ate popcorn every day growing up! I have taken on the tradition of popping real popcorn also! I just LOVE IT! Of course it isn't complete without real butter!

    ReplyDelete