I did have Veteran's Day off from work and although I did work a bit from home, I took a break and spent some time with Alexa. We went to the Y for open swim, had lunch together, and then did some grocery shopping. She was very happy to have some fun on her day off from school and have me to herself!
If anyone is interested in attending Alexa's winter dance recital, please let me know. I have to send in a ticket count and money next Wednesday.

Caitlin watches Alexa as she tries to turn off her movie.

Caitlin loves to climb up and sit at the table. Nothing is safe anymore!



Alexa was dancing with daddy to some Barbie princess music.

Caitlin decided to join in on the dancing fun.
Aww cute girlies. Dena is climbing up at the table now, too, every chance she gets. I fully expect to find her ON the table any day now!
ReplyDelete