Sunday, September 21, 2008

Where Did the Weekend Go?

It's gone already! I spent a bunch of it working on some reports for work so I really don't feel like I had a break at all.

We are going to be getting some cold air from Canada so we took some time on Saturday to pull all the vegetable garden plants out and start to get ready for next year.

Growing a Garden: Tearing it all down (by mommypants)

Alexa had her second swim class on Saturday morning. You may recall her first class last week didn't go well - she cried and refused to get in the pool. Today she did great and was swimming across the pool. She can't wait for her next class.

After she came home and had lunch, she went for a play date with her friend down the street. When she got home, she was so exhausted, she sat in her chair for just one second and fell fast asleep for hours. Our sleep schedule is now totally off for school. She is going to be a bear on Monday morning.

102/365 Too Pooped to Party (by mommypants)

Today, Alexa went to church with Rick and saw where the CCD classrooms are so she won't be in full shock on Wednesday morning. Yes, she has CCD BEFORE school and dance AFTER school. It's going to be a long day!

103/365 Where did the day go? (by mommypants)

I tried to get some photos of Caitlin but she is just too fast and they all end up out of focus. I may just have to take a picture of her sleeping just so I have something!

No comments:

Post a Comment