Alexa had her first full day of kindergarten today. She did ok. At least she wants to go back tomorrow. She was a bear to get dressed this morning. (5 years old and she doesn't like any clothes she owns!) She also had an accident at school. She hasn't told us the full story, but my guess is she was scared to tell someone she needed to go to the bathroom.
She wanted to start some lessons, so I officially signed her up for dance and swim. Her first dance lesson is Wednesday and her first swim lesson is Saturday. Rick is away this weekend so it should be interesting getting Alexa there with Caitlin. I really hope they aren't expecting me to get in the pool with her!
I also have meetings at the school the next two Tuesdays and in two weeks, Alexa starts religious ed classes on Wednesday mornings before school.
How do I have time to work?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment