The girls were good again today, although it was hard to get Caitlin to nap. She is a crib girl! We got Alexa a rental buggy again today and it was definitely worth it. I didn't take too many pictures today because it was so hot and we split up. Today was more about trying to enjoy ourselves and be kids with the kids anyway.
Alexa, Grandmama, Daddy & Caitlin went to ride Aladdin's Magic Carpets. While seated, but before the ride started, Jasmine and Aladdin came out and rode with all of the kids! As soon as they got off, in a back corner, they lined up for photos and autographs. I didn't even know you could meet them at the Magic Kingdom. I've only seen them near Morocco in Epcot.
I'm so proud of Alexa. For years, we have stood in long lines to meet characters only to get up to the front and have Alexa bury her head and refuse to meet them. We lucked into meeting Jasmine (her favorite) and it was definitely worth the wait in the hot sun!


Caitlin was not so sure about meeting Jasmine. She probably thought it was like going to the ladies at daycare.



We also got to see a special parade with Michael Phelps today. It was his first public appearance in the US since the Olympics!!

Awww.. very sweet, D.
ReplyDeleteSydney was looking at your pics and now she wants "to go meet Mickey Mouse", LOL. Hopefully we'll get to go in a couple of years.