

While Caitlin was napping, Grandpa Bob, Rick, Alexa and I spent some time at the pool. After we had some dinner, Alexa was so tired she fell asleep on the floor in the living room watching a cartoon on TV. I put her to bed and Rick and I took Caitlin to the pool. This was Caitlin's first time in a pool since our vacation last year when she was only 5 months old. She loves the bath so we knew she'd love it.
We went to the pool close to our room, but they were in the process of closing it when we got there. (Someone must have ignored the rules and didn't use a swim diaper and someone else found three logs in the pool.) So we carted Caitlin across the resort to the main pool so she could have some fun. She's been napping every other time we've hit the pool.




More Photos from today are here.
OMG - the look on her face is priceless! She is LOVING it, lol.
ReplyDelete