D that was a great idea to shoot the pepper! I might "steal" that idea. Love it and I cannot believe how much it DID grow in 2 days!
Looks like we'll have to have a pepper growing competition girl!!! It won't be fair since we've had a huge head start. My pepper plant has about 4 peppers on it already - I can't believe how fast they grow. So cool!
Kim - I really didn't plan the pepper pics, but when I uploaded them off the camera, I noticed it by accident LOLJen - No fair to compare growing seasons of the warm south to the frigid snow belt! ;P
D that was a great idea to shoot the pepper! I might "steal" that idea. Love it and I cannot believe how much it DID grow in 2 days!
ReplyDeleteLooks like we'll have to have a pepper growing competition girl!!! It won't be fair since we've had a huge head start. My pepper plant has about 4 peppers on it already - I can't believe how fast they grow. So cool!
ReplyDeleteKim - I really didn't plan the pepper pics, but when I uploaded them off the camera, I noticed it by accident LOL
ReplyDeleteJen - No fair to compare growing seasons of the warm south to the frigid snow belt! ;P