
We went to have Alexa's cast removed this afternoon. The inside already had a cut line from when she swelled up and needed spacers. She freaked out again at the saw, but I knew she would and covered her eyes again. I don't think it was as bad as the first time.
She said her arm hurt afterward. They told us it would be stiff for a bit. She started moving it pretty well on her own once we got home. Toys and fun stuff to do is a wonderful distraction.
She had to have some x-rays. They looked good. I guess she isn't 100% healed, but healed enough to have the cast off. (Can you tell this isn't my area of expertise?!?) We go back in two weeks to have more x-rays and so the doctor can check her mobility.
YEAH!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's great news! Hope she's feeling 100% soon!
ReplyDelete