What is your name? Caitlin. No, call me Caity Pot Pie.
When were you born? When sissy was born, then I was born.
How old are you? 3
Who is your mommy? You
What does your mommy do? Get my project
Who is your daddy? Rick
What does your daddy do? Go in to work.
What is your favorite color? Pink/purple
What do you want to be when you grow up? A pirate
Why do you want to be a pirate? because I wanna. Pirate's my best. I gotta have a boat too. And we need water.
What is your favorite food? mac'n'cheese or shrimp too
What food do you not like? pineapple
What is your favorite animal? Doggie and a cat
Where do you want to live when you grow up? With grandma.
What do mommy and daddy do after you go to bed? play.
What does daddy say? Yes, go to bed.
What does mommy say? don't go to bed.
What is your favorite song? Hey Soul Sister
What is your favorite movie? Dora the explorer
What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Pink and purple
Where is your favorite place to eat? Friendly's and Red Lobster
Who is your favorite person? You
Who is your best friend? Rebecca
What is your favorite book? Pink Princess Rules the School
Who is your sister? Alexa
Where did Alexa come from? I don't know
What is your favorite thing to do? Project (we just finished up "homework" - an about her board - that is due at school on Monday
No comments:
Post a Comment