Rick and some of our friends talked me into going camping. I've only been once before - 8 years ago this weekend - and it wasn't something I really wanted to repeat. This trip wasn't as bad - we had a cabin instead of a tent and we were with friends so the company was fun - but I still didn't have my own bathroom - which wasn't a huge issue until Alexa had to go potty at 3 am. It was harder to camp with kids, but the girls had a great time. There were so many activities - wagon rides with Yogi and BooBoo, a dance party, mini golf, mining, bingo...
I am happy to be home with my own bathroom and in my own bed. If it were up to me it may be 8 years before I go again, but I'm sure the girls will talk me into it again for next summer.
Here are a few photos. We took so many, it was hard to just pick a few to post.






No comments:
Post a Comment