She was still sleeping but after she woke up and they brought her breakfast and she wouldn't touch anything, I could tell she was in pain. I asked for some regular tylenol for her and had to wait for the order. I did get her to eat another popsicle.
The doctor came in and released us. Then the nurse had to remove the IV (Alexa did not like that part) and other monitoring nodes that she wore.
We were supposed to be out of there before 9am but due to the above, we didn't get out of the hospital until around 11:30 am. Alexa fell asleep on the drive home.
She is so happy to be home. She's eaten some more popsicles, drank some juice, and ate some baby food green beans. (Yes, she loves her veggies so much she asked us to buy baby food).
I was even able to get her to smile for me...

ETA: For dinner, she tried some soft bread, cavatappi pasta and a soft french fry. But she does need to be drinking more than she is!
No comments:
Post a Comment