Thursday, April 23, 2009

Water Table Fun

I don't know where the time goes. The past few weeks have been so busy, the time has just flown by. I bought cards for two special birthdays this month (Alice & Eileen, that's you) and I have yet to mail them. Know that I was thinking of you on your days.

Rick was away this week for work. The *poor* guy had to go to Ft. Lauderdale. The girls had a few meltdowns but nothing too bad. Lucy, on the other hand, was not happy her master was gone. On Wednesday, my busiest morning, I had the garbage out, the girls in the car, and all I had left to do was feed Lucy. We were rushing to get Alexa to church school on time (she goes before her regular school day) and had no time to spare - even breakfast was being eaten in the car. Lucy snuck in to eat the cat food. I caught her when I came in to feed her. She got upset and threw up all over the rug, floor, and then in her kennel.

Tonight, Rick came home and Lucy *shat* on the floor to tell him what she thought about his trip.

Back to Alexa & church school. She received an award this week for exemplary attendance (whatever that means) and was very excited. Next week is her last class until the fall.

I only have a few photos to share. Caitlin got this water table for her birthday but we haven't had the best weather since then. One night I was grilling dinner and it wasn't too bad out. I filled the table with warm water from the house and let them play a bit while I cooked. They had a great time - although they mostly enjoyed pouring the water all over the driveway.

Untitled

Untitled

1 comment:

  1. That is the same water table we have! We love it. Cute pics, D.

    ReplyDelete