Saturday, April 04, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday, Caitlin!

Today marked Caitlin's second birthday and birthday party. It was a busy day and we had lots of fun.

After breakfast, we headed down to the YMCA for Alexa's swim lesson and the kids' day activities. Caitlin, Alexa and cousin Zach had a great time on the blow up obstacle course, face painting, finger printing, and more.

We came home and partied all day with Grandmama and Grandpa Bob! Caitlin took a break and had an afternoon nap while the big kids rode bikes in the garage. Did I mention it was SNOWING out all day today?!? (It did hail/snow the day she was born so why am I surprised?)

This evening we went next door to Grandma and Grandpa's house and had cake and more presents.

Here are a few photos from today...

I'm TWO?!?
I'm TWO!?!

I like birthdays...
Untitled

Caitlin, Alexa (with her butterfly face), and Zack
Untitled

A new baby
Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment