Saturday, June 28, 2008

Catch up!

As I had mentioned, I went alone to my uncle's memorial. On the airplane, I sat next to Goose Gossage, a former NY Yankee that is being inducted into the hall of fame next month. I was able to get his autograph for Rick, who was very jealous.

I had a nice time in Tampa and wish I had more time to stay there. I was happy to see the restaurants I used to know but that are not anywhere near I live. I didn't get to go everywhere, but I did hit up a Chick-fil-A!

I had some thunderstorm delays on the way home and when I finally made it home at midnight, I was exhausted. Not to mention I came home to kids with colds.

My new camera arrived, so I've been trying to figure it out.

Here are some photos to get you caught up:

Caitlin

15/365 True Love

077

16/365 Bombers B-52

No comments:

Post a Comment