Thursday, Alexa had her final part of her physical for kindergarten: eye test, hearing test, and SHOTS! She got 4 shots, 2 in each arm, and was really REALLY mad about it.
I guess she did well on her tests. She is 20/30 for vision, which concerned me (Rick didn't ask the doctor about it and I was at work), but after reading online, that is normal for a 4 year old. I hope the girls don't have to have glasses as young as I did.
Also on a positive note, Rick's dad was released from the hospital. The surgeries went well and in just over 4 days, he lost 18 pounds from dialysis and he is looking much better.
It has been a busy week and next week looks to be just as busy -- Rick will be travelling for work. It looks like Grandmama and Grandpa Bob will be visiting and bringing cousin Zach!
No comments:
Post a Comment