Saturday, January 28, 2012

January 2012

January 1, 2012
The girls were happy to come home and see Daddy and Lila again.

196a

January 6, 2012
After basketball practice, Alexa slept over Olivia's house with Zoe. She's getting to be a big girl!

January 8, 2012
Rick and I have a new godson. Tory Jr was baptized today and we are so honored that Tory and Maria chose us to be the godparents.



January 10, 2012
Alexa wasn't feeling well and missed her first troop meeting as a Girl Scout in three years. At least I was able to bring home her tote bag to decorate when she felt better. She's also very excited to start selling Girl Scout cookies tomorrow!

January 13, 2012
A Day for Doctors
I made some progress with my neurologist and have I have some referral appointments to follow up on. Alexa had her annual eye exam and while her vision changed again, it didn't change as much as it had last year. We were able to keep her frames and we ordered her new lenses. She was very upset! She had told all her friends she was getting new glasses and she saw a pink frame that she loved. There's always next time!

January 14, 2012
Another milestone for Alexa -- her first sleepover at a friend's house other than Olivia. It was a birthday party and Rick knows the parents from basketball but I was definitely a nervous mom!

January 18, 2012
Mamma Mia!
Rick and I got tickets to see Mamma Mia! off-broadway at the Stanley Theatre in Utica. It was a fun night and nice to spend some time together.

January 19, 2012
Rick is officially a college student again. He had his first MBA class tonight.

January 20, 2012
Rick had an overnight sleep study at the hospital for his apnea. He said he was all wired up and even he had trouble sleeping there. He thought it took him forever to fall asleep but they told him it was only about 15 minutes...must be nice!

January 21, 2012
026 027

January 23, 2012
Caitlin's Dora nails
033

January 28, 2012
Caitlin attended her first school friend birthday party today at the Y. She had a great time and loved swimming with me and her friends.
2012-01-28_14-31-41_94 

No comments:

Post a Comment