Every year in school, Alexa's teachers have had the kids keep a journal or some sort of writing book every day throughout the year. Whenever a book is full and it finds it's way home, I go through a series of emotions - proud of my big girl, hysterically laughing at some sentences, and embarrassed by some of the things her teachers will have read.
Here are some of my favorites from her current writing book. Every day they get three words that they write five times and then use in a sentence. Sometimes I have to wonder what she was thinking!
Bad: Robbers are bad.
Him: He or him is a name for a boy or man.
Hut: I can hut around.
Pick: I don't pick my nose, mouth, ears and eyes.
Pipe: Pipes can be everywhere.
Sides: I have two sides.
Dude: Dude is a name for a boy or man.
Rule: Some people say that they rule.
Fume: Fume can blow up easy.
Task: I don't have a task.
Main: Boy loin's have a main. (Translation: Boy lions have a mane.)
Pay: I can't pay bills, because I am too young.
Hay: Hay is for horses.
Sight: He has a sight if he gets scard.
Foam: Foam is another name for soap.
Queen: All hal the roayl queen and king.
Fuse: Fuse is something you can blow-up, but, only adults can do it.
Chest: That man has a hairy chest.
Chill: Hay dude chill don't work.
Scrape: Scrape the fur off.
Start: I start the car.
Crook: "A crook," yelled mom.
Launch: I launch a fire ball.
Boil: We have to boil the fries.
No comments:
Post a Comment