Rick and I were up late and tired. We overslept our alarms in the morning. My cell phone got a text message and that noise woke me up. I grabbed my phone and it was 9:06 am!! (Rick and I had to be to work, Alexa's school starts at 9am and Caitlin is usually at (new) daycare around 8:30). I hopped up to go potty and said to Rick, "I'm nervous about Caitlin. She's our human alarm clock - where is she? Go check on her".
By the time I'm coming out out of the bathroom, he is sneaking back in our room and says "You have to see this!" So I grab the camera and go in her room. Her dresser drawer is open. A top and sweater are pulled out and tossed along her bed. Her PJ top is off and she is ASLEEP on top of the changing table.
I can't believe it! And she didn't toss/turn/fall off while up there. We thought that was the end until later that night.
I took Alexa for dance photos and to pick us up dinner. While we were gone, Caitlin asked Rick for some cheese. She ran to our kitchen pantry cabinet and....there was the very warm (12 hours later) brick of cheese that she had removed from the fridge that morning before falling asleep.
We have no idea what other mischief she may have done before she fell asleep. I think I need a Nanny-Cam for this child.
No comments:
Post a Comment