Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Extra Christmas Photos

I'll be posting my Christmas card soon - I just want to make sure most people get them in the mail first. And most of them mailed today.

Here are some other photos that are not on the Christmas card. I took these in case my mom wanted to use one on her card. I'm not sure I like the "retro" processing on them but I've been too busy/tired to reedit right now.

180/365 Caitlin (by mommypants)

Alexa (by mommypants)

Laughing (by mommypants)

Powder Your Nose? (by mommypants)

4 comments:

  1. I love their sweaters and scarves! So adorable! I got your card the other day, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I kinda like the retro look to them. Cute!

    We got your card too - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my card! So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really, really love these pictures! The sweaters are adorable!

    ReplyDelete