1976 - March 18 - Margie ***** married James ***; October 30 - Richard ****** was born to John and Lorraine ******, the last of four children.
1977 - June 12 - Danielle *** was born; December - Danielle was in hospital with meningitis.
1978 - Rick's brother Steve pushed him off the couch and broke his arm. Rick then terrorized his siblings and their friends by hitting them with his cast.
1979 - A trip to Disney World and I was hooked forever.
1979 - October - My sister Lorraine *** was born.
1981 - I wanted to attend Pre-school but had a fit when they dropped me off so I never went back. Rick started Kindergarten at age 4 at the Denti school across the street from his house.
1982 - I started half-day Kindergarten with much less trouble. I could read.
1983 - I think this is the year my parents bought the house that dad gutted and rebuilt and we moved next door into it. I met my first best friend, Laura Conley.
1985 - The first year I was invited in the gifted and talented program at school. November - Eye accident while playing with sister, almost lost eye, had 6 stitches on eye lid and had to wear an eye patch!
1986 - Rick started playing trumpet at school which he did throughout high school. He was first chair trumpet through all those years.
1989 - Our first cruise on the Carnival Jubilee and I was hooked on cruising and travel! Broke nose playing soccer in gym class, had it rebroke and set in the hospital and had to wear a nose cast.
1990 - Vacation with family to Cancun, Mexico.
1991 - I started my first job working for Vince Bonvissuto, an engineer, doing secretarial work. Vacation with family to Hawaii.
1992 - Family cruise on the Commodore Caribe. Rick started his first job at Mr C's Riverfront Restaurant.
1993 - Family cruise on the Celebrity Meridian. High school trip to Spain and France.
1994 - Rick graduated from **** Free Academy and started college. Danielle's family trip to Aruba.
1995 - I graduated from Brewster High School and started college.
1997 - Mom was diagnosed with M.S. Mom and Dad sold the house and moved to New Milford, CT.
1998 - May - Rick graduated from SUNY Oswego with a BA in Psychology. Rick picked up a wild dog named Maggie from the pound and through obedience training turned her in to a great family dog.
1999 - May - I graduated from SUNY Plattsburgh with a BA in Mathematics and Sociology. Dad was diagnosed with colon cancer. August - I moved to Orlando and started working on my MBA. September - Rick moved to Colorado for a change of pace.
2000 - Grad school trip to London and Munich. I then travelled with classmates to Prague, southern France, Paris, and Amsterdam. I fell in love with Prague. Trip with an Aunt to Hong Kong with day trips to Macau and Guanghou China. Consulting trip to London and Nottingham England. Study trip to Prague. May - Rick moved home from Colorado to New York.
2001 - April - I graduated with my MBA from Rollins College and went on a mother/daughter cruise on the RCCL Sovereign of the Seas to celebrate; August - Rick and I met; September - 9/11 happened and I had basil cell skin cancer removed. October - We got engaged; December - I started working for Cathedral Corporation.
2002 - June - We found and brought home a tiny kitten that we named Tracker after finding her sitting on top of the gas tank on a Chevy Tracker at the car dealership. October 12 - Rick and I got married! We took our last trip with my dad - and other family - for our honeymoon, a cruise on the NCL Norway, Rick's first cruise.
2003 - February - Took our baby-moon on the Celebrity Horizon. February/March - My dad, James ***, passed away. July 21 - Alexa was born and we became parents! August 11 - Had to have my gall bladder removed by emergency surgery.
2005 - January - Alexa's first cruise on the NCL Spirit. Our first home was built and we moved in at the end of February. October - Alexa's second cruise on the Golden Princess. December - Rick and Alexa's first trip to Disney World. We love Disney so much, we purchased our timeshare, Disney Vacation Club so that we can enjoy it with our children and grandchildren for years to come.
2006 - January - Rick found our newest family pet - a pure bred yellow lab that we named Lucielle Sweet Caroline (and yes we realize we spelled it wrong). September - Mom remarried Robert ***** or Grandpa Bob as he is now known. I have 4 step-siblings. October - Another baby-moon cruise on the Crown Princess. December - big family trip to Disney.
2007 - April 4 - Caitlin was born and Alexa became a big sister. July - Alexa started pre-school. September - Caitlin's first trip to Disney World. November - Caitlin is already a toddler - she is couch walking!
What will 2008 bring?
P.S. If you know a piece of my history that I have forgotten, please click comments below and let me know!!











No comments:
Post a Comment