I haven't posted pics or taken many pics in a few weeks because we've been so busy. So I thought I would write a post and check in.
Alexa started Pre-school/Daycare on Monday. It's been a little rocky in the mornings when she's cranky and wants daddy to stay and play with her, but so far she tells us she loves "school". She's been doing well going on the potty there and using pull-ups. The teachers put her in underwear today and she did have an accident though.
Caitlin seems to be happy at Grandma's. It's probably a lot easier to sleep now that big sister isn't there waking her up! It looks like she is starting to teethe and I expect she may have a tooth by 4 months like Alexa did. If not, she will be miserable waiting for it to come in!
We've also been very busy shopping at Target! Target allows both a Target coupon and a manufacturer's coupon on each of the items. They currently have a web coupon to buy 2 gerber baby/toddler food items and save $1.00. Since it's a web coupon it's easy to print! Gerber has some manufacturer's coupons out there too, to double the savings.
So far we've spent $72.63, saved $166.68 in coupons, and have 106 jars of baby food, 180 2-packs of baby food, and 2 packs of "puffs"!!! A few more trips and we will be done.
If we didn't want a variety of food, we could just buy the .49 jars and it would all be FREE!
No comments:
Post a Comment